G-Lock EasyMail v7.0.8: New Features Overview
We released the new 7.0.8 version of G-Lock EasyMail7 where we added many important features. Read this post to learn about new features and improvements in G-Lock EasyMail7 v7.0.8.
1. G-Lock EasyMail7 web client is now available. You can login into the web client in any browser on any device including iPad, Android tablet pc, Windows tablet pc etc. and run an email campaign, check how the email campaign was sent, look through the contacts or simply check the data you have on the EasyMail7 Server. Here you can more about G-Lock EasyMail7 web client.
2. We added the new sending mode – sending through multiple SMTP servers. You can choose this sending mode if you have a large mailing list and want to spread the load over several SMTP servers. When you send emails through multiple SMTP servers, the program distributes messages evenly between the SMTP servers.
3. Under "Contacts" we added the Global Exclusion List that works for all groups and databases at the same time. If you want to exclude email addresses from all groups, there is no need to copy the exclusion list between groups. Now you can load the email addresses into the Global Exclusion List.
4. In the Account settings in the Bounce Handler we added the "Add all unsubscribes to the Global Exclusion List" option. You can check this option to make G-Lock EasyMail7 automatically add all unsubscribed email addresses to the Global Exclusion list in addition to the action you choose next (unsubscribe or delete from all groups).
5.We implemented the encrypted connection between the EasyMail7 Server and Client. By default the program now uses the own SHA-256 / AES-256-CTR encryption method to protect your data (user names, passwords, contacts, emails). In the EasyMail7 Server Settings (Manage EasyMail7 Server -> Manage Server -> Server Settings) you can change the encryption method to SSL (to use this method, you must install the SSL certificate and bind it to the server port 443) or disable encryption and use the plain HTTP connection just like in the old versions of G-Lock EasyMail7.
6. We added the "Keep only last sending log" option to the Scheduler settings. You can check this option if you use the "Send to new recipients only" option and do not want logs for all sendings to accumulate in the Outbox.
7. We added pagination in the Outbox and the ability to reset the SuperAdmin password (refer to "Admin User Guide" that can be downloaded here).
8. We fixed the bug reported by one of our customer when a user logged in as 'user' did not have permissions to create a segment from the group and create an account in the Bounce Handler.
9. We changed the algorithm of how the program forms the recipient's "To" field.
Now G-Lock EasyMail7 forms the recipient's "To" field using the value of the Recipient_Name and Email fields. Example: Maria Smith <firstname.lastname@example.org>. The recipient will see "Maria Smith" in the "To" field.
If the Recipient_Name field is empty, G-Lock EasyMail7 forms the recipient's "To" field using the values of the First_Name, Middle_Name, Last_Name and Email fields. Example: Maria Anna Smith <email@example.com>. The recipient will see "Maria Anna Smith" in the "To" field.
Note: Middle_Name is not the default field. You can add it yourself when you create the group.
If the Recipient_Name, First_Name, Middle_Name, and Last_Name fields are empty, G-Lock EasyMail7 forms the "To" field using the value of the Email field. Example: firstname.lastname@example.org <email@example.com>. The recipient will see "firstname.lastname@example.org" in the "To" field.
If you have a paid license, download your licensed 7.0.8 version of G-Lock EasyMail7 here.
Trackback from your site.